Papers about MTL4
- Our start in financial mathematics is described here in a presentation on portfolio optimization with the Quasi Newton method.
- This paper with David Wise and Michael Adams describes the theory of the recursive algorithms and data structures in MTL4. It was presented at the International Supercomputing Symposium 2007 in Seattle and published in ACM's digital library.
- This paper with David Wise and Adwait Joshi discusses more the implementation details of the recursive algorithms and data structures in MTL4. It was presented at the Parallel Object-Oriented Scientific Computing workshop at ECOOP 2008 in Paphros and published in the International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems (IJPEDS).
- In cooperation with Dag Lindbo we investigated the sparse matrix insertion in MTL4 and compared it with PETSc and uBLAS. The results were presented at the Parallel Object-Oriented Scientific Computing workshop at ECOOP 2009 in Genova, here is the talk.
- Performance tuning is realized in MTL4 with new technology called meta-tuning developed by Peter Gottschling. This technology only contained in MTL4 was presented in the "Automatic Computing" session at ICNAAM. Here is the paper.
Papers on MTL4 applications
- The integration of a generic into an object-oriented library in general and the integration of MTL4 in AMDiS is discussed in this paper, which was also presented at POOSC 2008 in Paphros.
- In cooperation with the Fraunhofer "Ernst Mach" Institute and Technical University of Vienna we developed an RBF-based mesh motion and deformation application. The background and results were presented at the "High-Performance Computational Methods for Partial Differential Equations" session organized by Jörg Wensch and Peter Gottschling at ICNAAM. Here is the paper.
- Sarah Loos from Indiana University won in 2009 the ACM Student Research Competition Grand Finals with a new variant of Strassen's algorithm using MTL4's matrix recursators.